This stunning vehicle has been announced for awhile and we probably all know what it looks like as well. However, what we didn’t know was what power this muscle car would have under it’s hood. Today we can tell you that, if interested in buying one, there will be the choice of three engines. Starting with the LS, with a 3.5 or 4L V6 engine, next is the LT, with the 3.6 V6 engine, then there is the SS, with a 6.2L V8 getting you to 405 bhp.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 5 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 5 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 5 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,693 hits