GM Certified Used Vehicles launched www.usedcarambush.com today. The website was developed to educate consumers on the risks associated with purchasing a vehicle from a private seller. The site also informs consumers about the guarantees and peace of mind that comes when purchasing a manufacturer certified used vehicle. There has been a lot of confusion among consumers about what constitutes a certified used vehicle. GM certified used vehicles offer like-new benefits and financing options where others do not. These assurances are not offered through independent used-vehicle dealers or private parties. The goal of the website was to do something different. The site is also designed to be fun and entertaining while still getting a message out to consumers.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits