GM Certified Used Vehicles launched www.usedcarambush.com today. The website was developed to educate consumers on the risks associated with purchasing a vehicle from a private seller. The site also informs consumers about the guarantees and peace of mind that comes when purchasing a manufacturer certified used vehicle. There has been a lot of confusion among consumers about what constitutes a certified used vehicle. GM certified used vehicles offer like-new benefits and financing options where others do not. These assurances are not offered through independent used-vehicle dealers or private parties. The goal of the website was to do something different. The site is also designed to be fun and entertaining while still getting a message out to consumers.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 3 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,537 hits