GM Certified Used Vehicles launched www.usedcarambush.com today. The website was developed to educate consumers on the risks associated with purchasing a vehicle from a private seller. The site also informs consumers about the guarantees and peace of mind that comes when purchasing a manufacturer certified used vehicle. There has been a lot of confusion among consumers about what constitutes a certified used vehicle. GM certified used vehicles offer like-new benefits and financing options where others do not. These assurances are not offered through independent used-vehicle dealers or private parties. The goal of the website was to do something different. The site is also designed to be fun and entertaining while still getting a message out to consumers.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 2 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 4 weeks ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 4 weeks ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 4 weeks ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,890 hits