GM Certified Used Vehicles launched www.usedcarambush.com today. The website was developed to educate consumers on the risks associated with purchasing a vehicle from a private seller. The site also informs consumers about the guarantees and peace of mind that comes when purchasing a manufacturer certified used vehicle. There has been a lot of confusion among consumers about what constitutes a certified used vehicle. GM certified used vehicles offer like-new benefits and financing options where others do not. These assurances are not offered through independent used-vehicle dealers or private parties. The goal of the website was to do something different. The site is also designed to be fun and entertaining while still getting a message out to consumers.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 2 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 2 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,397 hits