Nissan Motor Co. said that it has formed a partnership with the State of Tennessee to promote electric vehicles. It will launch in the U.S. in 2010. Included in the five year deal, Nissan plans to promote electric vehicles as the centerpiece of its focus on zero-emission vehicles. Nissan said that Tennessee plans to support the infrastructure for electric vehicles, including charging stations along the state’s expressways. Nissan and the state are getting set to conduct surveys to start commercial use of the infrastructure in 2011.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 15 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 16 hours ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 17 hours ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 3 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,668 hits