The first ZR1, the fastest model of the Corvette series, has come off the assembly line. The ZR1, has a supercharge 638 horsepower V-8 engine, has a top speed of 205 miles per hour and can go from 0 to 60 MPH in 3.4 seconds. Dave Ressler, a car dealer from Montana, bought the first ZR1 for $1 million. The car sticker had a price of $103,300 and the additional $896,700 will go to United Way. GM makes 35,000 Corvettes each year and employs about 960 people and plans to add two additional vehicle lines here by 2012, creating an additional 2,000 jobs.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 1 week ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 1 month ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 1 month ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,933 hits