Nissan is preparing for a new addition to the very popular Murano crossover lineup, and surprisingly the future will be a convertible. The Murano has been on the market since 2003 and for 2009 it underwent a complete makeover, and now Nissan is engineering a drop top version of the redesigned model. Expected to make its debut by the spring of 2010, the Murano drop top will be the only four-door convertible except for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, which is geared toward a completely different audience. Although retractable hard tops are gaining popularity, the Murano will stick with a traditional soft top to keep fuel economy similar to the Murano’s current 21MPG combined city/highway rating.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 2 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 2 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 2 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,390 hits