Nissan is preparing for a new addition to the very popular Murano crossover lineup, and surprisingly the future will be a convertible. The Murano has been on the market since 2003 and for 2009 it underwent a complete makeover, and now Nissan is engineering a drop top version of the redesigned model. Expected to make its debut by the spring of 2010, the Murano drop top will be the only four-door convertible except for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, which is geared toward a completely different audience. Although retractable hard tops are gaining popularity, the Murano will stick with a traditional soft top to keep fuel economy similar to the Murano’s current 21MPG combined city/highway rating.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 1 day ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,712 hits