Nissan is preparing for a new addition to the very popular Murano crossover lineup, and surprisingly the future will be a convertible. The Murano has been on the market since 2003 and for 2009 it underwent a complete makeover, and now Nissan is engineering a drop top version of the redesigned model. Expected to make its debut by the spring of 2010, the Murano drop top will be the only four-door convertible except for the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, which is geared toward a completely different audience. Although retractable hard tops are gaining popularity, the Murano will stick with a traditional soft top to keep fuel economy similar to the Murano’s current 21MPG combined city/highway rating.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 1 day ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 1 week ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 1 week ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 1 week ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,072 hits