Nissan Motor Co. has unveiled the “Intelligent Seatbelt” which is made to improve the usability of seatbelts. When the driver door opens a motorized retractor is activated and feeds the seatbelt. The Intelligent Seatbelt loosens the belt and at the same time the belt guide on the door is inclined forward so that the passenger can easily grab the belt. When abrupt steering or skidding occurs, the seatbelt is wound to hold the passenger securely. Nissan plans to employ the Intelligent Seatbelt on coupes and commercialize by 2010-2012.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 1 week ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 2 weeks ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 2 weeks ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,104 hits