The 2009 Aveo5 is a front engine, front wheel drive, subcompact that is available as a four-door sedan and also as a five door hatchback. The Aveo5 comes with a 1.6-liter, four cylinder engine that gets 107 horsepower and has a standard five-speed manual transmission or a four speed automatic is optional. The Aveo5 has seats up for up to five people and with the rear seats up the cargo space is 7.1 cubic feet and with them down it goes to 42 cubic feet. The Aveo5 gets 27 miles per gallon city and 34 miles per gallon highway and the starting price is $14,860.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 3 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,537 hits