The 2009 Aveo5 is a front engine, front wheel drive, subcompact that is available as a four-door sedan and also as a five door hatchback. The Aveo5 comes with a 1.6-liter, four cylinder engine that gets 107 horsepower and has a standard five-speed manual transmission or a four speed automatic is optional. The Aveo5 has seats up for up to five people and with the rear seats up the cargo space is 7.1 cubic feet and with them down it goes to 42 cubic feet. The Aveo5 gets 27 miles per gallon city and 34 miles per gallon highway and the starting price is $14,860.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 15 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 15 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits