The downside to most economical compact cars is that they look that way, but that has changed with the 2008 Saturn Astra. The Astra offers a prominent styling that turns heads. The sportiness doesn’t stop there; the Astra also has a taut steering and tight suspension. The 1.8-liter, four cylinder engine generates 138 hp. The Astra also offers rain sensing wipers and automatic headlights, features you wouldn’t expect to get at this price. The Astra XR has a starting sticker price of $17,545, which comes equipped with air conditioning, CD player, steering wheel mounted audio controls and alloy wheels. The EPA for the Astra with automatic transmission is estimated at 24 MPG city and 30 MPG highway.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 3 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 3 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 4 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 4 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,451 hits