On Friday Nissan said it has developed the world’s first inverter using silicon carbide diodes for use in alternative-fuel vehicles, including fuel-cell vehicles, electric and hybrid vehicles. The inverter is regarded as one of the key pieces in electric-powered vehicle development. Nissan has kicked off tests using an X-Trail fuel cell vehicle with their new technology, which is called the SiC inverter. The inverter controls the electricity coming from the power source in electric-powered vehicles, which also improves reliability.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: @Will2Rich Congrats my man!! Happy to have you in our community. Enjoy the Yeezys 📈 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ Love! 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: GFNF 1 YEAR CELEBRATION HAS BEEN A HUGE HIT WITH MEMBERS 🔥🚀📈 Ask your friends inside GFNF what we have going on today 🤫🔒 Shoe… 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: Thank you for an AMAZING year. Let’s run our BIGGEST giveaway yet 🔥📈 Prizes 🎁 • 1x @torpedoAIO Renewal • 1x @HayhaBots Renewal… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 1/7 8pm EST BE HERE 📈 3 random RT’s will receive guaranteed access via DM 📥 https://t.co/IneALaQgfQ 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,105 hits