On Friday Nissan said it has developed the world’s first inverter using silicon carbide diodes for use in alternative-fuel vehicles, including fuel-cell vehicles, electric and hybrid vehicles. The inverter is regarded as one of the key pieces in electric-powered vehicle development. Nissan has kicked off tests using an X-Trail fuel cell vehicle with their new technology, which is called the SiC inverter. The inverter controls the electricity coming from the power source in electric-powered vehicles, which also improves reliability.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @WolfProxies_: ⚡Huge Giveaway 🎁 Prizes | 1x @ParagonAIO Key 1x @Haselts Key 1x @JokerAutomation Key 1x @AMNotifyEU Invite 2GB @WolfPr… 2 months ago
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 2 months ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 4 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 4 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 5 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,646 hits