On Friday Nissan said it has developed the world’s first inverter using silicon carbide diodes for use in alternative-fuel vehicles, including fuel-cell vehicles, electric and hybrid vehicles. The inverter is regarded as one of the key pieces in electric-powered vehicle development. Nissan has kicked off tests using an X-Trail fuel cell vehicle with their new technology, which is called the SiC inverter. The inverter controls the electricity coming from the power source in electric-powered vehicles, which also improves reliability.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 3 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 3 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,423 hits