When the Saturn Aura was introduced two years ago, it was the newest competition for the Camry. The new refreshed Aura is what Saturn should have released two years ago. The main reason being that the new Aura gets thirty-three miles per gallon. The new 2.4-liter engine and transmission are the main changed in its new powertrain. The Aura, even with a 169 horsepower, four cylinder engine, has lots of liveliness. The six-speed automatic glides through each gear, on heavy acceleration the shifts are concise. Saturn has not made any major changes to the interior but has added steering wheel controls and leather wrapped steering wheel as standard options. It’s simple and elegant; not offering too much, but just enough. The steering is precise and nicely weighted. Hold it through a turn and the feedback feels like a sports car. The four-cylinder XR delivers 33 MPG on the highway, which out performs the Camry and Accord.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 1 month ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 1 month ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 3 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 3 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,673 hits