Another prototype of the 2010 Nissan 370Z has been spotted in Germany. The redesigned coupe has a pair of boomerang-shaped headlights that are similar to those on the redesigned Nissan Maxima. Another major detail spotted was the roof. It appears to be similar to the GT-R, with a flat steeply sloped roof, thick B-pillar and small rear quarter window. When viewed from the back the 370Z looks more like a Porsche Cayman that a thirty thousand dollar Nissan.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 15 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 16 hours ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 17 hours ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 3 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,668 hits