The 2009 Chevrolet Traverse is the fourth General Motors’ model built on the Lambda chassis, the other three being the Buick Enclave, Saturn Outlook, and GMC Acadia. The Traveres’ controls are clean and workable, and the interior materials appear to be durable. The Traverse is nice looking on the outside as well. If your looking for a vehicle that has a lot of room this is your pick. With the second and third seats folded down the Traverse has 116 cu ft, and if your still need room the Traverse has a 5200-lb towing capacity.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 15 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 15 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed email@example.com 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits