The Nissan GT-R may seem born to be a two-door car, but the model first started out as a four-door car in 1969 and was followed by a two-door version the following year. By adding a four-door Nissan is hoping to promote to a wider customer base. Technologies that are expected to follow to the four-door car are tire pressure monitoring system, ABS with electronic brake-force distribution, traction control system with vehicle dynamic control, lane departure warning that beeps, lane departure prevention through selective brake application, and intelligent cruise control, with distance control assist that will maintain following distances at speed.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @WolfProxies_: ⚡Huge Giveaway 🎁 Prizes | 1x @ParagonAIO Key 1x @Haselts Key 1x @JokerAutomation Key 1x @AMNotifyEU Invite 2GB @WolfPr… 2 months ago
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 2 months ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 4 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 4 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 5 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,646 hits