The Nissan GT-R may seem born to be a two-door car, but the model first started out as a four-door car in 1969 and was followed by a two-door version the following year. By adding a four-door Nissan is hoping to promote to a wider customer base. Technologies that are expected to follow to the four-door car are tire pressure monitoring system, ABS with electronic brake-force distribution, traction control system with vehicle dynamic control, lane departure warning that beeps, lane departure prevention through selective brake application, and intelligent cruise control, with distance control assist that will maintain following distances at speed.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 6 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,699 hits