The Green Car Journal’s Top 5 for 2009 have been identified. The five finalists are the BMW 335d, Ford Fusion Hybrid, Saturn Vue 2-mode hybrid, smart fortwo, and Volkswagen Jetta TDI. The 2009 Green Car of the Year will be revealed at a morning pres conference on Nov. 20 during Press Days at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Green Car Journal’s Green Car of the Year focuses on recognizing a new model that provides answers for new car buyers looking to impact the environment. This is possible through the improvement in fuel efficiency, lower emissions, use of alternative fuel, and an overall lower environmental load. Green Car Journal editors perform reviews of the vehicles to identify those who qualify. The Green Car of the Year is selected by a jury composed of nine jurors.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @WolfProxies_: ⚡Huge Giveaway 🎁 Prizes | 1x @ParagonAIO Key 1x @Haselts Key 1x @JokerAutomation Key 1x @AMNotifyEU Invite 2GB @WolfPr… 2 months ago
- RT @BatdogRookie: I went car shopping today @windsornissan and saw a lot of cars I liked. With Dash we need an SUV. They have been a @Trent… 2 months ago
- RT @GFNF__: Announcement regarding our RESTOCK will be coming later today. Spread the word 🏃♂️ 4 months ago
- RT @ksrautomation: MASSIVE MAY GIVEAWAY 🥳☀️ Prizes Include: - 1x @ksrautomation key - 1x @sigmabots key - 1x @GFNF__ membership - 1x @Hype… 4 months ago
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 5 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,645 hits