The Green Car Journal’s Top 5 for 2009 have been identified. The five finalists are the BMW 335d, Ford Fusion Hybrid, Saturn Vue 2-mode hybrid, smart fortwo, and Volkswagen Jetta TDI. The 2009 Green Car of the Year will be revealed at a morning pres conference on Nov. 20 during Press Days at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Green Car Journal’s Green Car of the Year focuses on recognizing a new model that provides answers for new car buyers looking to impact the environment. This is possible through the improvement in fuel efficiency, lower emissions, use of alternative fuel, and an overall lower environmental load. Green Car Journal editors perform reviews of the vehicles to identify those who qualify. The Green Car of the Year is selected by a jury composed of nine jurors.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 1 week ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 1 month ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 1 month ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,933 hits