The 2009 Chevrolet Malibu has a new six-speed automatic transmission on Malibu’s with the 2.4-liter, four cylinder engine. The sticker price is about $25,000 to $28,000 for a four cylinder with the new transmission. The two added gears improve on minimizing drive train jerkiness, and improvegas mileage from 30 mpg on the highway to 33 mpg. The city mileage remains unchanged at 22 mpg. With the Malibu’s trunk space, quiet ride, competent handling, excellent navigation, entertainment systems, and a good safety rating, the Malibu matches today’s economy.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Huge move for the Phillies. twitter.com/windsornissan/… 9 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Today is "International Love Your Pet Day" but we think that every day is an opportunity to show your pet how much you l… 9 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Manny Machado signs $300 million deal with San Diego Padres sports.yahoo.com/manny-machado-… via @YahooSports 9 months ago
- Tasty! twitter.com/windsornissan/… 10 months ago
- RT @windsornissan: Markelle Fultz trade grades: Magic give 76ers' former No. 1 overall pick an opportunity for a fresh start https://t.co/k… 10 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 267,374 hits