The 2009 Chevrolet Malibu has a new six-speed automatic transmission on Malibu’s with the 2.4-liter, four cylinder engine. The sticker price is about $25,000 to $28,000 for a four cylinder with the new transmission. The two added gears improve on minimizing drive train jerkiness, and improve gas mileage from 30 mpg on the highway to 33 mpg. The city mileage remains unchanged at 22 mpg. With the Malibu’s trunk space, quiet ride, competent handling, excellent navigation, entertainment systems, and a good safety rating, the Malibu matches today’s economy.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 1 month ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 1 month ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 3 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 3 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,673 hits