In the past the Aura’s six-speed automatic transmission was only available in the Aura XR with a six cylinder engine. For the 2009 Aura that has changed, the 2009 model can now be selected to have a four cylinder engine, six-speed automatic in the XR. The interior is screwed together well and is solid. The instrument panel is classy and the climate control and radio knobs have a good heft to them. The Aura XR has options such as: paddle shitting, 17-inch alloy wheels, low rolling resistance tires, eight-way adjustable driver’s seat, leather seats, heated front seats, steering wheel radio controls, automatic headlamps and more. The safety equipment includes front side-impact airbags, front/rear side curtain airbags, stability control, four-wheel disc anti-lock brakes and brake assist. This 2009 Aura also has an EPA estimate of twenty-two miles per gallon in the city and thirty miles per gallon on the highway.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 4 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 4 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 5 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,691 hits