Many people judge a vehicle by its performance and exterior, but the interior is just as important. The 2009 Nissan Pathfinder looks great, has excellent performance, and the interior is first class. The Pathfinder is roomy, well-tailored, and seats six people comfortably. Some of the options include driver’s memory seat, power pedals, dual zone automatic temperature control, heated front seats and steering wheel. The 5-speed automatic transmission can be handled easily through the mountains and sharp turns. With the third row folded down the cubic feet was 49.2 with a flat floor. The Pathfinder also gets 20 mpg on the highway and 14 mpg in the city.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 1 month ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 1 month ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 3 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 3 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,678 hits