Many people judge a vehicle by its performance and exterior, but the interior is just as important. The 2009 Nissan Pathfinder looks great, has excellent performance, and the interior is first class. The Pathfinder is roomy, well-tailored, and seats six people comfortably. Some of the options include driver’s memory seat, power pedals, dual zone automatic temperature control, heated front seats and steering wheel. The 5-speed automatic transmission can be handled easily through the mountains and sharp turns. With the third row folded down the cubic feet was 49.2 with a flat floor. The Pathfinder also gets 20 mpg on the highway and 14 mpg in the city.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 2 days ago
- Thank you for a chance of joining the group. twitter.com/GFNF__/status/… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Probably getting flooded huh? 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Thank you and I look forward to it as well...hopefully 2 days ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 11/20 9pm EST BE HERE 🚀 RT this post and Keep DM’s OPEN for a chance at early access 📥 2 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,655 hits