Many people judge a vehicle by its performance and exterior, but the interior is just as important. The 2009 Nissan Pathfinder looks great, has excellent performance, and the interior is first class. The Pathfinder is roomy, well-tailored, and seats six people comfortably. Some of the options include driver’s memory seat, power pedals, dual zone automatic temperature control, heated front seats and steering wheel. The 5-speed automatic transmission can be handled easily through the mountains and sharp turns. With the third row folded down the cubic feet was 49.2 with a flat floor. The Pathfinder also gets 20 mpg on the highway and 14 mpg in the city.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 3 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 3 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 4 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 4 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,451 hits