The 2008 Nissan Rogue offers a relatively comfortable highway ride with plenty of interior space for an affordable price. Reviews say they love the Rogue’s cargo versatility and economical sticker price. Beyond the low sticker price, The Rogue boasts a good fuel economy. Its 22/27 mpg rating places it in the top of the compact SUV class. The Rogue is available in two trims, the base version S and the luxurious SL.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 267,367 hits