Local traffic slowed outside Inside Line’s headquarters on Monday morning as the Chevrolet Volt came out of a closed car carrier and parked along the curb for Inside Line. Although the Volt runs on electric power, a 1.4 liter four cylinder engine provides electric power for longer trips. The Volt’s lithium ion battery is expected to give an average of forty miles of driving range, and fully recharge is less than three hours using a 220-volt outlet and under eight hours using a 110-household outlet.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 day ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 day ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 2 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 5 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,675 hits