On November 18, 2008, Chevrolet announced pricing for the 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid; the Silverado Hybrid will be the only full-size pickup on the market. The Silverado Hybrid will start at $38,995, which includes $975 destination charge, for the 2WD model with the 1HY package. The MSRP however does not reflect the $2,200 federal tax credit that will apply to many customers who purchase the Silverado Hybrid. The hybrid delivers fuel economy comparable to many midsize sedans, but has the cargo and towing expected from a full-size truck. The Silverado Hybrid will be offered in the crew cab style and available with 4WD. The Silverado Hybrid is equipped with a two-mode hybrid system and a powerful 6.0L V-8 gas engine. The EPA estimated fuel economy on the 2WD models is 21 in the city and 22 on the highway. The 4WD model is estimated to receive 20 mpg in the city and on the highway. The estimated fuel economy combined with the 26 gallon fuel tank, will deliver a range of more than 500 miles on the 2WD model and more than 470 miles with 4WD models.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 13 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 14 hours ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 15 hours ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 3 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,667 hits