Local traffic slowed outside Inside Line’s headquarters on Monday morning as the Chevrolet Volt came out of a closed car carrier and parked along the curb for Inside Line. Although the Volt runs on electric power, a 1.4 liter four cylinder engine provides electric power for longer trips. The Volt’s lithium ion battery is expected to give an average of forty miles of driving range, and fully recharge is less than three hours using a 220-volt outlet and under eight hours using a 110-household outlet.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 6 days ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 1 week ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 1 week ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 2 weeks ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,090 hits