The Nissan Titan Pro-4X King Cab has nestled into a comfortable niche. Favored as a daily driver with utility to spare, testers comment on the 1/2-ton’s ability to haul everything. Virtually any load hooked up to the receiver doesn’t phase the V-8, 318 hp, and 385 lb-ft of torque. Around town, the throttle response and sensitive tip-in allows the Titan clear victories over other pickups at stop-light showdowns. From the start, the Titan’s engine was designed to be a super achiever, featuring dual-overhead cams, four valves per cylinder, a forged steel crankshaft, six bolt main bearing caps, and graphite-coated pistons.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 2 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 2 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 5 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,675 hits