The Nissan Titan Pro-4X King Cab has nestled into a comfortable niche. Favored as a daily driver with utility to spare, testers comment on the 1/2-ton’s ability to haul everything. Virtually any load hooked up to the receiver doesn’t phase the V-8, 318 hp, and 385 lb-ft of torque. Around town, the throttle response and sensitive tip-in allows the Titan clear victories over other pickups at stop-light showdowns. From the start, the Titan’s engine was designed to be a super achiever, featuring dual-overhead cams, four valves per cylinder, a forged steel crankshaft, six bolt main bearing caps, and graphite-coated pistons.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 3 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,536 hits