The Nissan Titan Pro-4X King Cab has nestled into a comfortable niche. Favored as a daily driver with utility to spare, testers comment on the 1/2-ton’s ability to haul everything. Virtually any load hooked up to the receiver doesn’t phase the V-8, 318 hp, and 385 lb-ft of torque. Around town, the throttle response and sensitive tip-in allows the Titan clear victories over other pickups at stop-light showdowns. From the start, the Titan’s engine was designed to be a super achiever, featuring dual-overhead cams, four valves per cylinder, a forged steel crankshaft, six bolt main bearing caps, and graphite-coated pistons.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 22 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 22 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed email@example.com 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits