Two Nissan models made their debuts at the recent Los Angeles Auto Show, the Nissan 370Z, designed for car enthusiasts, and the Nissan Cube designed for consumers looking for an economical vehicle. The 370Z comes with a new 3.7-liter V-6 engine with 332 horsepower and 270 foot-pounds of torque and will start at $30,000. The 370Z will also be available in two models, the coupe and the convertible. The coupe will go on sale in January, but the convertible will arrive later as a 2010 model. The Nissan Cube is will be available in three versions, the base Cube 1.8, the midlevel Cube 1.8S, and the top of the line Cube 1.8SL. The Cube goes on sale in the United States in the spring and has an expected price range of $13,000-$20,000.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 day ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 day ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 2 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 5 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,675 hits