The new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro will be available early 2009. The base V6 model in the 1LS trim will start at $22,245 and has a 300-horsepower six-speed manual transmission. Higher level packages on V6 also include the 1LT and 2LT. The 1LT starts at $23,880 and has fog lamps and floor mats. The 2LT has all the features of the 1LT as well as an upgraded stereo, Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity, USB port, four auxiliary gauges and heated leather seats. This model will start at $26,580. The SS model starts at $30,245 and comes with a 422 horsepower V8 engine in manual transmission. The 1SS trim has interior equipment that is similar to the 1LT V6 model but comes with the V8 engine. The top Camaro package is the 2SS, which includes all of the same interior equipment as the 2LT but with the V8 engine. If you can’t wait until early 2009, head to Bob Maguire Chevrolet located at 840 Route 206, Bordentown, NJ, to place your order now.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 15 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 15 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits