The Saturn Vue 2-mode Hybrid is a gasoline-electric crossover vehicle that will go on sale by March, and will be the world’s most fuel-efficient six cylinder SUV. The 2-mode incorporates two electric motors into the front-drive transaxle to aid the six cylinder engine. The gasoline-electric Vue gives an output of 308 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque which pushes the Vue to 60MPH in 7.3 seconds. Unlike some vehicles with regenerative-braking systems, the Vue is refined and doesn’t go beyond itself. The Vue 2-mode Hybrid goes on sale in March with an estimated base price of $32,900.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits