The 2009 Saturn Aura sedan is very much a player in the competitive family sedan category; bringing fuel efficiency and a full load of amenities in the new four-cylinder XR model. The XR comes with a 169 horsepower 2.4L Ecotech four cylinder engine, and has proven to be more than capable of keeping up with traffic, and zipping along while still delivering excellent fuel economy. The four-wheel disc brakes and ABS provide smooth, quick stops, and when the pavement gets slick the StabiliTrak electronic stability control steps in to provide more controlled stops. The interior has satin trim which flows from the instrument panel to the door panels. A leather-covered steering wheel and steering wheel audio controls are standard. A six-speaker AM/FM/CD stereo system is also standard and includes an auxiliary input jack for portable audio players.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 2 days ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 2 days ago
- @GFNF__ Thanks again for a shot to join the group. 5 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,676 hits