The 2009 Saturn Aura sedan is very much a player in the competitive family sedan category; bringing fuel efficiency and a full load of amenities in the new four-cylinder XR model. The XR comes with a 169 horsepower 2.4L Ecotech four cylinder engine, and has proven to be more than capable of keeping up with traffic, and zipping along while still delivering excellent fuel economy. The four-wheel disc brakes and ABS provide smooth, quick stops, and when the pavement gets slick the StabiliTrak electronic stability control steps in to provide more controlled stops. The interior has satin trim which flows from the instrument panel to the door panels. A leather-covered steering wheel and steering wheel audio controls are standard. A six-speaker AM/FM/CD stereo system is also standard and includes an auxiliary input jack for portable audio players.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 1 week ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 1 week ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 week ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 week ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,790 hits