The 2008 Saturn Astra, powered by a 1.8-liter engine, is intended to give its drivers a European-style ride with all the amenities; good handling, good fuel economy and compactness. The Astra comes with either a 5-speed manual (standard) or a 4-speed automatic transmission. The 5-door hatchback can be raised and lowered with ease and offers adequate cargo space. The standard cargo capacity is 12.2 cubic feet, and with the sheets folded down there is 44.7 cubic feet of space. The Astra comes standard with four-wheel ABS brakes, cornering control to help avoid accidents, six standard air bags, active head restraints, a pedal restraint system, six-speaker AM/FM/CD radio, cruise control, RainSense windshield wipers, and power windows with express down feature. OnStar also comes standard on the Astra in case ofan accident. The Saturn Astra is a solid compact hatchback that offers great fuel economy and affordability.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 2 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,529 hits