The 2008 Saturn Astra, powered by a 1.8-liter engine, is intended to give its drivers a European-style ride with all the amenities; good handling, good fuel economy and compactness. The Astra comes with either a 5-speed manual (standard) or a 4-speed automatic transmission. The 5-door hatchback can be raised and lowered with ease and offers adequate cargo space. The standard cargo capacity is 12.2 cubic feet, and with the sheets folded down there is 44.7 cubic feet of space. The Astra comes standard with four-wheel ABS brakes, cornering control to help avoid accidents, six standard air bags, active head restraints, a pedal restraint system, six-speaker AM/FM/CD radio, cruise control, RainSense windshield wipers, and power windows with express down feature. OnStar also comes standard on the Astra in case of an accident. The Saturn Astra is a solid compact hatchback that offers great fuel economy and affordability.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @scottbotv1: 1 copy up for retail Just RT + Make sure you're following to enter 🎉🥳 Ends in 1hr 1 day ago
- RT @GFNF__: No false hope today 🔥 Check DM’s 📬 That’s it for tonight. More opportunities to join soon 📈 2 days ago
- RT @GFNF__: Check pinned tweet. Ends in 24 hours 😘 2 days ago
- RT @GFNF__: One more chance to get in? 2 days ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 24 HOUR GIVEAWAY 🚨 5 winners - each get 1 FREE month in GFNF 🔥 LIKE RETWEET FOLLOW @GFNF__ Good luck 📈 2 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,369 hits