The Nissan Altima Hybrid is a not too shabby four-door sedan. The Altima Hybrid has an EPA mileage rating of 35 city and 33 highway. The Hybrid comes with keyless entry and a push-button start ignition. It takes a second to turn the car on and displays a green “ready” light to inform the driver when the electric motor is ready. The Altima Hybrid also received five-star ratings for front and side crashes.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Thanks for nothing once again twitter.com/PSAcard/status… 1 day ago
- RT @NoodlerUSA11: With over 90k Discord members and an amazing community @CryptoBatzNFT is the hottest project in town right now. Come on o… 1 week ago
- RT @dillinjah_: One more week to go until the @CryptoBatzNFT are let loose! With insane 'biting' utility these are going to be a game-chang… 1 week ago
- I hope a bat bites @pxquest twitter.com/SutterSystems/… 1 week ago
- @masemase @nd2cool4u @MaguireChevy twitter.com/Justinbrown_36… 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,072 hits