The 2009 Chevrolet Traverse is the latest offering from GM that is aimed at families. The Traverse is in between the Equinox and the full-size Tahoe, filling the gap that other manufactures have. The exterior is modern and has several designs from that of the Chevrolet Malibu. The driver’s area is open but comfy, and the touch screen navigation is easy to reach. The third row of seats folds flat, so that there is plenty of storage space. The Traverse also has Chevy’s new 3.6L V6 engine that gives out 281hp. Which when combined with the front-wheel-drive powertrain, it gets an impressive 17 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 1 week ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 1 month ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 1 month ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,933 hits