The Nissan Altima Hybrid is a not too shabby four-door sedan. The Altima Hybrid has an EPA mileage rating of 35 city and 33 highway. The Hybrid comes with keyless entry and a push-button start ignition. It takes a second to turn the car on and displays a green “ready” light to inform the driver when the electric motor is ready. The Altima Hybrid also received five-star ratings for front and side crashes.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @cardbrokers: We’ve teamed up with Goldin Auctions to give away two boxes of Formula 1 Topps Chrome! 🏎 TO ENTER: - Like this tweet - Fo… 1 week ago
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 3 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 1 month ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 1 month ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,933 hits