The 2009 Chevrolet Aveo is built by Daewoo in which General Motors in the majority owner. It is sold worldwide, but in the United States it comes with a signature grille and other modifications that identify it as a Chevrolet. Just shy of thirteen feet long, the Aveo has tidy dimensions for parking and 91 cubic feet of passenger volume. With the seats folded down the cargo space is more than forty-two cubic feet. The base LS model starts at $12,780 and includes: side air bags, tire-pressure monitoring, power steering, rear window defogger/wiper/washer and an AM-FM radio. The standard transmission is a five-speed manual and comes with a new 106-horsepower, 1.6 liter four cylinder engine. With the manual transmission you can expect to get twenty-seven MPG city and thirty-four MPG highway, and with the automatic transmission you can expect to get twenty-five MPG city and thirty-four MPG highway. The top of the line is the 2LT model which starts at $16,180 and includes antilock brakes, power windows, remote locking, heated outside power mirrors, fog lights, XM satellite radio, and driver information display.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 14 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed email@example.com 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits