The 2009 Nissan Murano received a redesigned look from the original which debuted as a 2004 model. This SUV which is car based shares a platform with the Nissan Altima sedan. The Murano comes in three trims S, SL and LE. The engine has been joined with a continuously variable transmission that many feel is the best around. Some interesting features of the Murano are a reclining 60/40 rear seat, the ability to automatically raise and lower the rear seats from the cargo area, the underfloor cargo storage, and a push button start. The S and SL come in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, and the LE only comes with AWD.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 15 hours ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,706 hits