The 2009 Nissan Murano received a redesigned look from the original which debuted as a 2004 model. This SUV which is car based shares a platform with the Nissan Altima sedan. The Murano comes in three trims S, SL and LE. The engine has been joined with a continuously variable transmission that many feel is the best around. Some interesting features of the Murano are a reclining 60/40 rear seat, the ability to automatically raise and lower the rear seats from the cargo area, the underfloor cargo storage, and a push button start. The S and SL come in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, and the LE only comes with AWD.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @GFNF__ #SneakerBowlSunday maxed out my entires! 3 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: MASSIVE giveaway, and a chance at a GFNF membership 🔥 Enter the Gleam below, RT + comment #SneakerBowlSunday 🏈 GOOD LUCK 🍀🙏 h… 3 weeks ago
- gleam.io/5mQHZ/sneaker-… #SneakerBowlSunday 3 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO I am ready to join 4 weeks ago
- @ValorAIO Ready to join 4 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,450 hits