The 2009 Nissan Murano received a redesigned look from the original which debuted as a 2004 model. This SUV which is car based shares a platform with the Nissan Altima sedan. The Murano comes in three trims S, SL and LE. The engine has been joined with a continuously variable transmission that many feel is the best around. Some interesting features of the Murano are a reclining 60/40 rear seat, the ability to automatically raise and lower the rear seats from the cargo area, the underfloor cargo storage, and a push button start. The S and SL come in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, and the LE only comes with AWD.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 3 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,536 hits