The 2009 Saturn Aura has a 2.4-liter DOHC Ecotec inline-4 cylinder engine which offers 169 horsepower, 6400 rpm and 160 pounds-feet of torque. The Aura XR has been mated a 6-speed automatic transmission but can also be manually operated with shifter paddles on the steering wheel. The exterior sports a chrome grille which houses the traditional Saturn emblem and is surrounded by halogen headlights. For the 2009 model the badging was moved from the desk lid bright bar to a painted surface on the trunk. The analog instruments are lit by LED lights and the leather shifter knob is rich-looking. The Driver Information Center is placed under the speedometer. The standard safety features include: dual front and side airbags, side curtain airbags, four-wheel antilock brakes with Brake Assist, stability and traction control, remote keyless entry, theft deterrent system, latch system for child safety seats, tire pressure monitoring system and daytime running lights. But best of all is that the Aura has a 5-star frontal and side crash rating from the federal government.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Huge move for the Phillies. twitter.com/windsornissan/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @windsornissan: Today is "International Love Your Pet Day" but we think that every day is an opportunity to show your pet how much you l… 3 weeks ago
- RT @windsornissan: Manny Machado signs $300 million deal with San Diego Padres sports.yahoo.com/manny-machado-… via @YahooSports 4 weeks ago
- Tasty! twitter.com/windsornissan/… 1 month ago
- RT @windsornissan: Markelle Fultz trade grades: Magic give 76ers' former No. 1 overall pick an opportunity for a fresh start https://t.co/k… 1 month ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 265,971 hits