The 2009 Saturn Aura has a 2.4-liter DOHC Ecotec inline-4 cylinder engine which offers 169 horsepower, 6400 rpm and 160 pounds-feet of torque. The Aura XR has been mated a 6-speed automatic transmission but can also be manually operated with shifter paddles on the steering wheel. The exterior sports a chrome grille which houses the traditional Saturn emblem and is surrounded by halogen headlights. For the 2009 model the badging was moved from the desk lid bright bar to a painted surface on the trunk. The analog instruments are lit by LED lights and the leather shifter knob is rich-looking. The Driver Information Center is placed under the speedometer. The standard safety features include: dual front and side airbags, side curtain airbags, four-wheel antilock brakes with Brake Assist, stability and traction control, remote keyless entry, theft deterrent system, latch system for child safety seats, tire pressure monitoring system and daytime running lights. But best of all is that the Aura has a 5-star frontal and side crash rating from the federal government.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,729 hits