Today GM announced that the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox crossover will hit the streets next summer with an all-new engine that will help consumers save both fuel and money. The 2010 Equinox will be offered with a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine which will be direct injected and also a 3.0L V6 engine that is also direct injected. The 4 cylinder engine has a horsepower of 180 and a maximum torque of 172 lb-ft, and the 6-cylinder engine has a horsepower of 255. The new engine will help the 2010 Equinox average an estimated 30 MPG highway. Those who drive 15,000 miles per year will save an estimated 134 gallons or about $270 to $400 annually, assuming the gas prices are $2 or $3 per gallon.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 16 hours ago
- @masemase twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 16 hours ago
- @AskTarget Also, it is a little hard to summarize the problem in 280 characters 1 week ago
- @AskTarget A response to any one of my emails or a return phone call would be great. Ignoring 5 emails and having a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @Target I have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org 5 times over the last two weeks and I have yet to receive an email… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,718 hits