Today GM announced that the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox crossover will hit the streets next summer with an all-new engine that will help consumers save both fuel and money. The 2010 Equinox will be offered with a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine which will be direct injected and also a 3.0L V6 engine that is also direct injected. The 4 cylinder engine has a horsepower of 180 and a maximum torque of 172 lb-ft, and the 6-cylinder engine has a horsepower of 255. The new engine will help the 2010 Equinox average an estimated 30 MPG highway. Those who drive 15,000 miles per year will save an estimated 134 gallons or about $270 to $400 annually, assuming the gas prices are $2 or $3 per gallon.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: @Will2Rich Congrats my man!! Happy to have you in our community. Enjoy the Yeezys 📈 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ Love! 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: GFNF 1 YEAR CELEBRATION HAS BEEN A HUGE HIT WITH MEMBERS 🔥🚀📈 Ask your friends inside GFNF what we have going on today 🤫🔒 Shoe… 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: Thank you for an AMAZING year. Let’s run our BIGGEST giveaway yet 🔥📈 Prizes 🎁 • 1x @torpedoAIO Renewal • 1x @HayhaBots Renewal… 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 1/7 8pm EST BE HERE 📈 3 random RT’s will receive guaranteed access via DM 📥 https://t.co/IneALaQgfQ 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,078 hits