The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze will make its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The compact sedan has coupe-like design proportions, midsize-like interior and trunk space, and great fuel efficiency. The Cruze will be powered with an optional 1.4L Turbo engine which is optional and is expected to deliver better fuel economy. The Cruze will be offered in base, LS, LT, and LTZ models. The Cruze’s design has a bold “face: and arching roofline that gives this sedan a sporty, coupe-like look. The front has large headlamp housings which wrap around the corners and sweep upwards. The interior has a Corvette inspired twin cockpit motif with high quality materials. In addition to the 1.4L Turbo the Cruze will also be offered with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with dual continuously variable camshafts that gets an estimated 138 horsepower.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Go Blue. Let’s GO @UMichFootball . Weeeeeeeeeee. #victory #Michigan #MAIZEOUT #maizeandblue 6 days ago
- RT @stephenasmith: Wow! Jim Harbaugh finally did. He’s about to lift @UMichFootball over @OhioStateFB. Finally! Didn’t see this coming. Con… 6 days ago
- RT @JalenRose: And clowns was tryna to convince us to fire Harbaugh lol 6 days ago
- @UMichFootball Let’s go!!! 6 days ago
- RT @DenardX: LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!’ 6 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,856 hits