The 2011 Chevrolet Cruze will make its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The compact sedan has coupe-like design proportions, midsize-like interior and trunk space, and great fuel efficiency. The Cruze will be powered with an optional 1.4L Turbo engine which is optional and is expected to deliver better fuel economy. The Cruze will be offered in base, LS, LT, and LTZ models. The Cruze’s design has a bold “face: and arching roofline that gives this sedan a sporty, coupe-like look. The front has large headlamp housings which wrap around the corners and sweep upwards. The interior has a Corvette inspired twin cockpit motif with high quality materials. In addition to the 1.4L Turbo the Cruze will also be offered with a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with dual continuously variable camshafts that gets an estimated 138 horsepower.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: @Will2Rich Congrats my man!! Happy to have you in our community. Enjoy the Yeezys 📈 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ Love! 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: GFNF 1 YEAR CELEBRATION HAS BEEN A HUGE HIT WITH MEMBERS 🔥🚀📈 Ask your friends inside GFNF what we have going on today 🤫🔒 Shoe… 1 week ago
- RT @GFNF__: Thank you for an AMAZING year. Let’s run our BIGGEST giveaway yet 🔥📈 Prizes 🎁 • 1x @torpedoAIO Renewal • 1x @HayhaBots Renewal… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 1/7 8pm EST BE HERE 📈 3 random RT’s will receive guaranteed access via DM 📥 https://t.co/IneALaQgfQ 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,104 hits