GM has recently debuted the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox compact crossover that was planned to debut at the Detroit Auto Show. The new engine, a 182 horsepower 2.4L direct-injection engine, is expected to deliver a best-in-segment highway fuel economy of 30MPG, which is a 25% improvement over the previous model. A 3.0L V6 engine will also be available with the direct-injection technology, and is expected to receive 25MPG highway and 18MPG city. The exterior has a new design inspired by the Chevrolet Malibu and the Chevrolet Traverse. While the interior features a number of storage bins. Safety features include six-airbags, disc brakes with StabiliTrak electronic stability control, OnStar and XM Satellite Radio.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 3 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,537 hits