GM has recently debuted the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox compact crossover that was planned to debut at the Detroit Auto Show. The new engine, a 182 horsepower 2.4L direct-injection engine, is expected to deliver a best-in-segment highway fuel economy of 30MPG, which is a 25% improvement over the previous model. A 3.0L V6 engine will also be available with the direct-injection technology, and is expected to receive 25MPG highway and 18MPG city. The exterior has a new design inspired by the Chevrolet Malibu and the Chevrolet Traverse. While the interior features a number of storage bins. Safety features include six-airbags, disc brakes with StabiliTrak electronic stability control, OnStar and XM Satellite Radio.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @masemase twitter.com/c9_software/st… 2 weeks ago
- @FuseRobotics I was immediately on it and got the correct square and it was OOS? Was there 1 available? 3 weeks ago
- @stellara_io #StellarSunday = Big Day! 3 weeks ago
- @stellara_io Excited for tomorrow! 3 weeks ago
- @SaturnAutos @GMParts twitter.com/RedDirtProxies… 3 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,876 hits