GM has recently debuted the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox compact crossover that was planned to debut at the Detroit Auto Show. The new engine, a 182 horsepower 2.4L direct-injection engine, is expected to deliver a best-in-segment highway fuel economy of 30MPG, which is a 25% improvement over the previous model. A 3.0L V6 engine will also be available with the direct-injection technology, and is expected to receive 25MPG highway and 18MPG city. The exterior has a new design inspired by the Chevrolet Malibu and the Chevrolet Traverse. While the interior features a number of storage bins. Safety features include six-airbags, disc brakes with StabiliTrak electronic stability control, OnStar and XM Satellite Radio.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- Go Blue. Let’s GO @UMichFootball . Weeeeeeeeeee. #victory #Michigan #MAIZEOUT #maizeandblue 6 days ago
- RT @stephenasmith: Wow! Jim Harbaugh finally did. He’s about to lift @UMichFootball over @OhioStateFB. Finally! Didn’t see this coming. Con… 6 days ago
- RT @JalenRose: And clowns was tryna to convince us to fire Harbaugh lol 6 days ago
- @UMichFootball Let’s go!!! 6 days ago
- RT @DenardX: LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!’ 6 days ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 272,856 hits