GM has recently debuted the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox compact crossover that was planned to debut at the Detroit Auto Show. The new engine, a 182 horsepower 2.4L direct-injection engine, is expected to deliver a best-in-segment highway fuel economy of 30MPG, which is a 25% improvement over the previous model. A 3.0L V6 engine will also be available with the direct-injection technology, and is expected to receive 25MPG highway and 18MPG city. The exterior has a new design inspired by the Chevrolet Malibu and the Chevrolet Traverse. While the interior features a number of storage bins. Safety features include six-airbags, disc brakes with StabiliTrak electronic stability control, OnStar and XM Satellite Radio.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 15 hours ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,706 hits