Nissan has recently announced that they plan on releasing an electric car and a hybrid prototype vehicle in 2010. Theses electric vehicles will be powered by advanced lithium-ion batteries. Nissan has committed to a zero-emission vehicle leadership and with this they announced the plans to introduce an all electric vehicle in 2010 and mass market globally in 2012. The batteries will be installed under the floor so that cabin and cargo space are not sacrificed. The electric vehicle will also have a unique body style and will not be based on any existing Nissan model. The hybrid vehicle will have a high performance rear-wheel drive system and parallel-power train hybrid system. The parallel-powertrain system uses two clutches, where one motor is connected to an engine and transmission via two separate clutches. The motor can switch between the two clutches to conserve energy and improve fuel-efficiency.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: @Will2Rich Congrats my man!! Happy to have you in our community. Enjoy the Yeezys 📈 2 weeks ago
- @GFNF__ Love! 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: GFNF 1 YEAR CELEBRATION HAS BEEN A HUGE HIT WITH MEMBERS 🔥🚀📈 Ask your friends inside GFNF what we have going on today 🤫🔒 Shoe… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: Thank you for an AMAZING year. Let’s run our BIGGEST giveaway yet 🔥📈 Prizes 🎁 • 1x @torpedoAIO Renewal • 1x @HayhaBots Renewal… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GFNF__: 🚨 GFNF RESTOCK 🚨 TONIGHT 1/7 8pm EST BE HERE 📈 3 random RT’s will receive guaranteed access via DM 📥 https://t.co/IneALaQgfQ 2 weeks ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 271,128 hits