The 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS comes in either a coupe or sedan and should satisfy your need for speed. The Cobalt SS coupe used to come with a 2.0-liter supercharged engine that delivered 205 horsepower. Later the Cobalt received a 2.4-liter engine. Now the SS models have a 2.0-liter DOHC direct-injection turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine that delivers 260 horsepower and is in both the sedan and coupe models. The Cobalt SS is capable of bringing the car from 0 to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds. Handling is nimble and the ride quality is firm. The back seat which features a 60/40 split adds versatility and accommodates three passengers. The 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS is capable of serving up some enjoyable driving at an affordable price.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- @garyvee #garyveelive Bad-As$ Bulldog 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee #garyveelive Great youtube show today. Patient Panda 2 weeks ago
- @garyvee Just changed my avatar to a sleeping bad a$s bulldog! 3 weeks ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀*Book Games NFT by @garyvee giveaway* - to kick off my page & give back for every 1k followers I gain in the next 2 weeks I’… 2 months ago
- RT @aidantag: 👀 GM! 40 followers to go till I hit 1k and pick the first winner of a book games NFT (worth 0.4eth!) 👀 2 months ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 273,536 hits