The 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS comes in either a coupe or sedan and should satisfy your need for speed. The Cobalt SS coupe used to come with a 2.0-liter supercharged engine that delivered 205 horsepower. Later the Cobalt received a 2.4-liter engine. Now the SS models have a 2.0-liter DOHC direct-injection turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine that delivers 260 horsepower and is in both the sedan and coupe models. The Cobalt SS is capable of bringing the car from 0 to 60 mph in 6.2 seconds. Handling is nimble and the ride quality is firm. The back seat which features a 60/40 split adds versatility and accommodates three passengers. The 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS is capable of serving up some enjoyable driving at an affordable price.
Search Our Blog
Intagram Crazy Cool Pictures
No Instagram images were found.
- RT @GFNF__: PRIZM Football was an Absolutely FEAST for GFNF Members 🤑 over 11,000+ PRIZM Boxes checked out TODAY 🍴 RT and OPEN DMs for a… 2 days ago
- @garrettskicks Nice and getting the job done are two completely different things 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Lol though break with the help. Sad part is I could give you 50 stories which would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @garrettskicks @VinchTheGrinch Hard to find good help these days 1 week ago
- @GFNF__ @garrettskicks Feel free to reach out. I am available. 1 week ago
Photos Photos & Photos
- All-new 2016 Nissan Maxima on sale now @ Windsor Nissan
- The All-New 2015 Nissan Murano is Here @ Windsor Nissan NOW
- Learn more about your Nissan Intelligent Key
- Windsor Nissan Joins in on the Ice Bucket Challenge to Raise Awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- The Ultimate Summer Road Trip Outline and Manual Part 1: Packing Essentials and Your Packing Strategy
- 270,729 hits